I was taking B to the airport today. While MD and I were coming back home, I needed to get her fed before she went to school. So I asked her where she wanted to go. Sonic or Del Taco. She informed me that she wanted to go to the Ding Dong place. I was like, What? You want to go where they sell Ding Dongs? She of course, said "No. I want to go to the Ding Dong Place." I thought maybe she meant Sonic because you have to push a button. But that was not it either. I guess I must be slow. But after about five minutes of going through everything I could think of that had a Ding Dong. MD looked at me and said, "oh yeah, I want to go to Taco Bell."
It is always amazing to me how kids process things.
Disneyland 2013
12 years ago

2 comments:
What a funny child :) Geez, Kat - the Ding Dong place - duh!!
Hey Cuz! It's so fun to see you have a blog. That story is too cute. I can't wait for the family reunion next summer to see how everyone's familys have grown and changed. Talk to you soon :)
Post a Comment